Hotel Policy & Rules
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Hotel guests are kindly requested to observe the rules
For Personal Safety
1. Please do not smoke in bed or in any place where smoking presents a fire hazard.
2. Smoking is not permitted, except in the designated smoking areas. Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in the Hotel.
3. Please remember to carry your key with you any time you leave your room. All room doors lock automatically and cannot be opened without the key. Please make sure your door is locked when you leave your room.
Check In/Checkout for hotel guests:
Mount view check in time is 11:00 pm and check out time is 09:00 am. The hotel will make every effort to personalize our guests' stays if provided information at time of reservation. Late checkout requests may be made through the front desk only, and are subject to determination based on hotel occupancy. Additional charges may apply.
Age requirement policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with valid identification to reserve a room.
Reservation must be cancelled 48 hours prior to the planned date of arrival. we will not charge anything but Reservations cancelled after which Will lead to cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of one day accommodation charge.
1.Two children up to 8 years of age can stay in the parent's room with no additional charge. However, a maximum of one child's bed can be placed in a room.
2. One child over 8 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent's room. A child's bed is provided at no additional charge.
3. If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent's applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age.)
CONNECTING ROOM POLICY
Connecting rooms are available upon request, subject to availability. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival to ensure availability.
For security purposes, valid photo identification is required at check-in. Acceptable forms include a driver’s license, passport, and/or proof of age card.
You may not bring the following into our Hotels:
pets (except for registered guide dogs) or livestock
pillows, bed sheets, duvets or other items of bedding
any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes
Any outside food packets
Pet Policy: Service animals and pet dogs are not allowed.
Hotel Mount view is located opposite to polo ground, this hotel has a great location to enjoy sun and windy atmosphere.
Apart from this, there are more attractions nearby like Nakki lake, sunset point and main market.
WiFi and breakfast are free complementary. Apart from this free parking, on demand laundry services, and room services are available.
Hotel has 3 Restaurants- terrace restaurant, garden restaurant and A/c restaurant, and all three serve delicious dishes. The Terrace restaurant includes lovely ambience while giving great night view.
All rooms have air conditioning, comfortable beds, and private bathrooms and toiletries. Plenty of shopping and dining options are nearby.